We are developing interactive analytics and visualizations, and application program interfaces (APIs) for connecting and embedding regional science analytics within extant models that address complex, multi-disciplinary issues. Our online visualization dashboard is expanding rapidly and currently includes:
- Regional competitive advantage by industry and across time,
- Regional skill endowment as it relates to the skill requirements of prospective industries,
- Economic impact tools for EB-5 analysis,
- Structural path analysis for developed and developing country economies,
- County-to-county commodity and freight trade flow mapping,
- Economic consequences of natural and human-induced hazards (e.g., FEMA's HAZUS hazard modeling system).
We also seek partnerships to help push forward custom applications in areas such as:
- Ecological and climate change,
- Integrated transportation, land use and economic development systems,
- Risk propagation through supply chain networks,
- Rural development, cooperative education, and public land management to extend our current partnerships with USDA and USDOI.